- Work on projects on-site at our customers to deploy and maintain automated test systems
- Troubleshoot systems for hardware and software errors
- Open the source code, HW schematics, identify issues and find a way to fix them
- Take part in system validation and initial setup, occasionally in Germany
- Location: Budapest
NOFFZ Technologies an owner-managed technology company and familiy business with core competencies in the design, development and manufacture of customer-specific test solutions. Founded by Wilfried Noffz in 1989, NOFFZ Technologies is today one of the market leaders in system integration of innovative test solutions. With over 110 employees at 7 locations on 3 continents, we are always close to our customers, no matter where they are.
An interesting technical challenges with both the freedom and mentorship for solving them. Our company is equipped with the tools and know-how of a multi-national corporation, combined with the familiar atmosphere found only at small firms where trust and respect is paramount.
- Tasks with high-tech automotive components
- Modern and well equipped workstations
- International work experience and career opportunities
- A young team of talented engineers
- Professional internal + external training
- Competitive salary
- Do you like working on various projects onsite instead of sitting in the office all week long?
- Do you enjoy solving engineering challenges alone and as a part of a team, too?
- Are you more interested in working on systems than atomic components?
- Did you always want to work on both software and hardware instead of being limited to one?
- Are you someone who does not stop until finding the answers for your questions?
- BSc or higher in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Basic programming skills in one or more languages: C, C++, C#/.NET, LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI
- Understanding of electrical schematics and system diagrams
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience
- Relevant experience with measurement and automation software is an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent English communication skills
- Open for domestic and international travel
Please send your CV (English) to: