The first step in any NI LabVIEW learning path, LabVIEW Core 1 gives you the chance to explore the LabVIEW environment, dataflow programming, and common LabVIEW development techniques in a hands-on format. In this course you will learn to develop data acquisition, instrument control, data-logging, and measurement analysis applications. At the end of the course, you will be able to create applications using the state machine design pattern to acquire, process, display, and store real-world data.
- Learn how to develop basic applications in the LabVIEW graphical programming environment
- Create applications using a state machine design pattern
- Read and write data to file
LabVIEW Core 1 || Location: Dortmund, Germany
The LabVIEW Core 2 course is an extension of the LabVIEW Core 1 course and teaches you to use common design patterns to successfully implement and distribute LabVIEW applications for research, engineering, and testing environments. Topics covered include programmatic control of your user interface, techniques to optimize reuse of existing code, use of file I/O functions, and tools to create executables and installers. This course directly links LabVIEW functionality to your application needs and provides a jump-start for application development.
- Design, implement, and distribute stand-alone applications using LabVIEW
- Apply single- and multiple-loop design patterns for application functionality
LabVIEW Core 2 || Location: Dortmund, Germany